DateSep 16 , 2017
8th Annual NOCC Run/Walk to Break The Silence Against Ovarian Cancer
The NOCC invites you to their 8th Annual Run/Walk to Break the Silence on Ovarian Cancer on Saturday, September 16.
Registration begins at 8am, Program starts at 9am.
Please join us this year as we take 150 million steps across the country in celebration, remembrance, and support of ovarian cancer fighters everywhere. The steps we take together represent the progress we make towards our goals:
- Empowering our community through special events
- Supporting quality of life initiatives for survivors and caregivers
- Promoting early awareness so all women know the signs and symptoms
- Investing in cutting-edge research until we find the cure for ovarian cancer
Let's join together to take these steps because with action, there is hope!
- Saturday, September 16, 2017 8:00 AM Add to Calendar