GENERAL TAILGATING RULES
- Tailgating is permitted within the Stadium grounds with the exception of Overflow Lots R1-R8.
- CHARCOAL FIRES, open flames, or large grills are not permitted.
- Kegs and bulk quantities of alcohol are not permitted in any vehicle, in the parking lots, or on Pratt & Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field property.
- Caterers, other than the official caterer of Pratt & Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field, are not permitted on the property. The unauthorized sale of merchandise, food, or beverage is prohibited.
- The vehicle and associated tailgating activities may occupy only one (1) parking space. No activities are permitted in areas other than those associated with the parking space.
- Saving space for another vehicle is not permitted.
- Grills, coolers, etc. must be set up in front or in the back of the vehicle; however, at no event may tailgating activities obstruct the free flow of other vehicles and/or pedestrians.
- Ball playing and frisbee tossing in the parking lots and roadways are safety hazards and are prohibited.
- No Unmanned Aerial Systems (Drones) are allowed in the parking lots or inside the stadium.
- No structure may be raised that requires supports pounded into the ground.
- Motor homes and oversized vehicles may park only in the designated “Oversized Vehicle” Lot.
- Trash receptacles are located throughout the parking lots. Please bag and dispose of trash to make it safer for vehicles exiting.
- No outside food or beverage may be brought into the stadium.
- Guests will NOT be allowed to enter the stadium if they are visibly intoxicated.
- Tailgating is permitted prior to, and for not more than two hours after on day games.
- Tailgating ends 30 minutes prior to the start of an event. Anyone in the parking lots 30 minutes prior to the event beginning must either enter the Stadium or leave the property.
- No drinking games are allowed to be played in the parking lots. (i.e. Beer Pong, Beer Funnels and Ice Luges)
- Trailers are not permitted on stadium parking grounds.
- No DJ or professional sound equipment is permitted in the parking lot.
UCONN FOOTBALL TAILGATING
UConn & Rentschler Field Tailgating Policy
UConn Football Tailgating Menu
- Parking lots open 5 hours before game time for tag holders and 4 hours before the general public.
- Tailgating is not permitted after any games starting later than 3 PM.