Public Health & Safety
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
- In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend our events:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough, and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without the use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared; and
- Guests who have not been fully vaccinated and have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Guests, especially unvaccinated patrons, are encouraged to wear a face mask or covering while attending our events. It is also recommended that patrons wash and/or sanitize hands as often as possible to prevent the spread of viruses. A person is fully vaccinated when 14 days (2 weeks) have passed since their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine (i.e. their second Pfizer or Moderna dose or their first Johnson & Johnson dose).
- For additional information and best health practices, visit the following sites: