State of Connecticut, Office of Policy and Management
- The Office of Policy and Management (OPM) serves as a staff agency reporting directly to the Governor, providing the information and analysis required to formulate public policy. Additional information about OPM is available at www.ct.gov
Capital Region Development Authority -
The Capital Region Development Authority, (CRDA) is a quasi-state agency that works with the City of Hartford and the Capital Region on economic development initiatives and is responsible for the operation and management of Adriaen's Landing. Additional information about the Capital Region Development Authority is available at www.crdact.net
University of Connecticut
- The university operates a statewide system of regional campuses and has students, alumni and supporters in almost all of the 169 towns and cities in Connecticut. The University of Connecticut’s Division of Athletics is host to student athletes who compete at the Division I level in NCAA competition. The primary tenant of the new Rentschler Field is the University of Connecticut’s Football Team. The stadium serves as the home field for the team, as it competes with top Division I-A football teams from various NCAA schools. The East Hartford location provides UConn with an outstanding geographic location to bring its activities and events to more people. Additional information about the University of Connecticut is available at www.uconnhuskies.com.
Town of East Hartford
- The Town of East Hartford is located directly east of the capital City of Hartford, on the east bank of the Connecticut River. The Town’s Charter was granted by the General Assembly, October 9, 1793. East Hartford is the home of over 75 diversified manufacturing plants and 1,400 small businesses. Principal products include: aircraft engines, soda bottling, optical character recognition systems, machine tools, electronic test equipment, and storage racks. The Town serves as the corporate and general headquarters for the Pratt and Whitney Division of United Technologies and is the site for Rentschler Field. Additional information about the Town of East Hartford is available at www.ci.east-hartford.ct.us.
Pratt & Whitney
- Pratt & Whitney is a leader in the design, manufacture and support of engines for commercial, military and general aviation aircraft, space propulsion and power systems. Pratt & Whitney is a division of United Technologies Corporation, a $27.9 billion company that includes Otis elevators, Carrier heating and air-conditioning systems, Sikorsky helicopters and Hamilton Sundstrand aerospace systems. In 1999, the company donated 75 acres in East Hartford to the State of Connecticut for the future site of Rentschler Field. The site was formerly a Pratt & Whitney airfield, and the field was named for the founder of Pratt & Whitney aircraft, Frederick Rentschler. Additional information about Pratt & Whitney is available at www.pratt-whitney.com.
- Ovations is the concessionaire and caterer selected to direct and manage all concession and food service operations at Rentschler Field for both event-day requirements and private parties and meetings. Ovations provides creative and customized services, including basic concessions and gourmet catering. Additional information about Ovations is available at www.ovationsfoodservices.com.
LAZ Parking Ltd.
- LAZ Parking is the parking management company selected to direct the parking operation at Rentschler Field. LAZ Parking is a national parking company that specializes in the management, leasing, ownership, and development of high-level parking facilities. Additional information about LAZ Parking is available at www.lazparking.com
Security Services Corporation
- USA Security is the security company that has been selected to provide and manage security and guest services staff at Rentschler Field. USA Security specializes in security protection for special events of all types and sizes. Connecticut's fastest growing Security Company, with over 200 years of Law Enforcement experience. For additional information or employment opportunities with USA Security, go to www.usasecurityservices.com
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- operators of the XL Center, Rentschler Field, and the Hartford Wolf Pack, operate under a customer service philosophy and catch phrase based off the simple question of "How You Doin'?"
Employees at the XL Center and Rentschler Field greet all visitors with a smile and a "How You Doin," according to Global Spectrum's Chris Lawrence, General Manager of both venues.
The How You Doin' philosophy is a company wide customer service program where the customer is always first. It is to ensure that each and every customer has the best experience each and every time they visit with us here at the XL Center and Rentschler Field.
Global Spectrum wants every visitor's first and last impression impression to be a positive one. The "How You Doin'?" program encourages the staff to go out of their way to make every guest feel more comfortable and treat them with the highest level of customer service at the venues.
By asking the simple question of "How You Doin'?" the staff at the venues can constantly evaluate the satisfaction and enjoyment of every guest that enters the building! It is the best way for the company to continue to provide the greatest customer satisfaction to all of its guests and to continue to help them enjoy the event or their experience in the best way possible.
The XL Center and Rentschler Field will reward its employees who excel in this customer service initiative. This recognition of employee excellence can come from both customers and other employees. Fans are encouraged to participate in the rewards program by nominating an employee who exemplifies the new customer service philosophy. Fans can nominate an employee for recognition by issuing "How You Doin'?" cards. To receive cards, please visit the main office on the first floor of the arena.